Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID Card in Haryana 2023
- VLE Insurance Process Flow
- RAP Registration Flow
- RAP and VLE INS POSP
- Life Insurance
- Life Insurance Renewal
- Motor Comprehensive
- Motor Third Party
- Personal Accident
- Fire and Allied Perils
- Health Insurance
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
- CSC Digipay Commission Chart
- HDFC Commission
- Axis Bank Commission
- UCO Bank Commission
- ICICI Bank Commission
- BOB Bank Commission
- BOI Bank Commission
- CBI Bank Commission
- LIFE INSURANCE RENEWAL HANDBOOK
- Difference Between CSC RAP Insurance And CSC VLE Insurance - Registration | Products | Commission
- LIC Commission
Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID Card in Haryana 2023Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID Card (PPP) 2019-20 [Application Form PDF Download Online Portal, Eligibility, List, Check Card Status, App
Family Identity card has been issued by the Haryana government. This is applicable to almost 54 lakhs family living in the state. The identification card will contain information about the family. Though the central government has come up with the idea of Aadhaar card for individual identification, there is no such identification facility for the families.
By this, it will help the government keep records of the families dwelling in the state. The labor department registration Haryana has been entrusted with the responsibility of registration of working classes of the government. The details of application forms, eligibility criteria, and others are mentioned in the following part of the article.
Launch details of the scheme
|Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID card (PPP)|
|Scheme launched in||Haryana|
|Scheme has been launched by||Chief Minister Manohar Khattar|
|Scheme has been started in||January 2019|
|Scheme beneficiary||Residents of Haryana|
|Application start||July 2019|
What are the features of Haryana Family ID card?
- It may not be possible for the state government to keep track of all families residing in Haryana. Though the ration card system is available, these are not updated and do not contain family records properly. So, by the successful launch of the above-said scheme, it will be easy for the state government to maintain records of the state dwellers.
- After launching of the campaign, a list of near about 54 lakhs families will be made. Within this, 46 lakhs are included under SECC list while the remaining is yet to join.
- An important aspect of the scheme launch is that it can curb the spread of corruption in the state. Also, it will help eliminate problems of duplicate Aadhaar card growing in the state.
- Families already included in the SECC list can also apply for the family identification card. However, families not included in the SECC list have to register under the above-said scheme and join the campaign of family identification card soon.
- For any government officials in Haryana, opting for family identification card has become mandatory. But if any government employee fails to get their identification card, they will face problems in receiving salaries. So, without any further delay, all families should apply for an identification card at the earliest.
What will the Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID Card contain?
- The Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID card will have 14 digit unique numbers for every family. In addition, mobile numbers will be updated in the cards. After proper registration of the card, it will be given to each family. The name of the head of the family will be mentioned in the top of the card. However, the card shall contain other details regarding the family.
- The registration ID and password will be given to each family after registration. The Parivar Pehchan patra Haryana portal has been launched by the government. However, families have to enter their login credentials if they wish to access the family details.
- The login credential should be kept confidential with the family, and through this, they can access the family details. However, the details can be updated in a timely manner.
- The family ID card facility will provide information about the families and the sectors in which they are living. Different codes will be created for every sector. Also, separate codes will be assigned to different villages and cities that will help better to identify the families.
How can the families be benefitted under Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID?
- With the help of family identification certificate, the state official can identify the beneficiaries of the scheme. So, by this, only the actual beneficiaries of the scheme can enjoy the benefits.
- Every family will be monitored under the scheme to ensure that the right family can get the scheme under the above-said scheme. For this, families will have easy access to the portal of the scheme.
- Suitable software will be used for the scheme. Depending on this, the age of the members can be recorded. In addition, other eligibility criteria will also be considered to check whether the family is suitable to get the scheme benefits or not. So, the information will be stored with the help of software.
- When someone is born in the family, or someone dies, the family need not have to go for the certificate. The software has been designed in such a way that it will automatically collect the relevant information from hospital and Shamshan Ghat and make necessary changes in the family record.
- In Haryana, in order to get the benefits of the government scheme, the Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID card is mandatory for the family. Also, with the help of this card facility, pensioners can get pensions easily.
However, marriage certificate facility will also be included under the above-said scheme. After the girl’s marriage, her name will be removed from the family record. Instead, it will be added in her husband’s family record under the Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID scheme.
What is the eligibility criteria set for the scheme?
The campaign initiative has been taken by the Haryana government that aims to help the people of the state. According to the scheme, Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID card will be given to every family, and it has been considered as mandatory for the families.
Documents required for registration
- Identification details – As identification proof, families have to provide Aadhaar card at the time of online registration. This shall help to record the details of families and update the same in the database of the scheme.
- Mobile number – Similar to identification details, contact details are also necessary. For this, the families have to provide mobile number through which it can help to contact families when required.
However, in addition to this, the ration card is also required to produce at the time of online registration. So, the families should produce relevant documents at the time of online registration.
Parivar Pehchan Patra application form online download (How to fill Parivar Pehchan Patra Form)
- Other than the online process of registration, the offline registration has also been started by the state government. Families can get an application form for the offline mode from any ration shops. It is also present in Tehsil offices, Gas Agency, Block Development Office, Government School, and others. However, the families can get the form for free from the offices. The families can also get the application form and relevant information from Simple Center.
- After this, the families have to fill all relevant information in the application form, including information of each family member and submit the same. While submitting, families should also produce relevant documents along with the form.
- After submission, the officer will check it, and if the given information is correct, the families will be issued a smart card. This card will contain details of the family.
- Applicants can also look for their name via the Pariwar pehchan Patra online portal. They can also check other relevant details of the family from the scheme website.
- The form submission operator will get rupees 5 as an additional benefit for each form they submit. So, the families take the necessary steps to apply for an identification card.
Registration center for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme
Haryana government is planning to set up 500 Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) registration center. Through this, information of families can be uploaded in the scheme database and scanned as required.
How to check Parivar Pehchan Patra status?
Every applicant under the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme can check the status of online application through the Saral Service Center website. However, similar to Aadhaar card, the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID card has also been made mandatory by the state government that will help recognize every family of the state.
- CSC District Manager Haryana
- SCDCC Bank Computer Programmer & SDC Recruitment 2023
- Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- NSCL Junior Officer,Trainee & Other Recruitment 2023
- Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2023
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- MGNREGA, Gondia Resource Person Recruitment 2023
- SSC JHT, Jr Translator & SHT Recruitment 2023
- IBPS PO/MT-XIII 2023 – Apply Online for 3049 Probationary Officer
- ADA Recruitment 2023 – 100 Walk in Project Assistant Posts
- Uttarakhand Hill Certificate
- Haryana Caste Certificate
- Griha Aadhar Scheme
- Haryana Pitritva Labh Yojana
- Haryana E-Kharid
- eGras Haryana
- Haryana Labour Department Yojana
- Haryana Free Cycle Yojana
- eDisha Haryana
- Haryana Uttam Beej Portal
Haryana Goverment Schemes
- Old Age Samman Allowance
- Widow Pension Scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- Financial Assistance to Destitute Children Scheme
- Financial Assistance to Non School Going Disabled Children
- Allowance to Dwarfs
- Allowance to Eunuchs
- Rajiv Gandhi Pariwar Bima Yojna
- Post-Matric Scholarship
- Merit Cum Means
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- About MMPSY
- MMPSY PPT
- MMPSY HINDI Manual
- MMPSY English Manual
- Premium Chart for PMMDY (Pension Plan)
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP)
- Download Family ID
- PMSVANidhi Process Flow
- PM SVANidhi through CSCs
- About PMSYM
- PMSYM Morpho Setting
- PMSYM Creative & FAQ
- PMSYM Process Manual