- VLE Insurance Process Flow
- RAP Registration Flow
- RAP and VLE INS POSP
- Life Insurance
- Life Insurance Renewal
- Motor Comprehensive
- Motor Third Party
- Personal Accident
- Fire and Allied Perils
- Health Insurance
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
- CSC Digipay Commission Chart
- HDFC Commission
- Axis Bank Commission
- UCO Bank Commission
- ICICI Bank Commission
- BOB Bank Commission
- BOI Bank Commission
- CBI Bank Commission
- LIFE INSURANCE RENEWAL HANDBOOK
- Difference Between CSC RAP Insurance And CSC VLE Insurance - Registration | Products | Commission
- LIC Commission
Life Insurance is a financial cover for a contingency linked with human life, like death, disability, accident, retirement etc. Human life is subject to risks of death and disability due to natural and accidental causes. When human life is lost or a person is disabled permanently or temporarily, there is loss of income to the household.
Though human life cannot be valued, a monetary sum could be determined based on the loss of income in future years. Hence, in life insurance, the Sum Assured ( or the amount guaranteed to be paid in the event of a loss) is by way of a ‘benefit’. Life Insurance products provide a definite amount of money in case the life insured dies during the term of the policy or becomes disabled on account of an accident.
Importance of Life Insurance
- It ensures that your immediate family has some financial support in the event of your demise
- It provides financial aid to your children’s education and other needs
- It helps to have a savings plan for the future so that you have a constant source of income after retirement
- It makes sure that you have extra income when your earnings are reduced due to serious illness or accident
- It aids in providing other financial contingencies and life style requirements
Who Needs Life Insurance?
Primarily, anyone who has a family to support and is an income earner needs Life Insurance. In view of the economic value of their contribution to the family, housewives too need life insurance cover. Even children can be considered for life insurance in view of their future income potential being at risk.
What Do You Determine Your Life Insurance Coverage?
- How many dependants you have?
- What kind of lifestyle you want to provide for your family?
- How much you need for your children’s education?
- What your investment needs are?
- What your affordability is?
- CSC District Manager Haryana
- SCDCC Bank Computer Programmer & SDC Recruitment 2023
- Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- NSCL Junior Officer,Trainee & Other Recruitment 2023
- Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2023
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- MGNREGA, Gondia Resource Person Recruitment 2023
- SSC JHT, Jr Translator & SHT Recruitment 2023
- IBPS PO/MT-XIII 2023 – Apply Online for 3049 Probationary Officer
- ADA Recruitment 2023 – 100 Walk in Project Assistant Posts
- Uttarakhand Hill Certificate
- Haryana Caste Certificate
- Griha Aadhar Scheme
- Haryana Pitritva Labh Yojana
- Haryana E-Kharid
- eGras Haryana
- Haryana Labour Department Yojana
- Haryana Free Cycle Yojana
- eDisha Haryana
- Haryana Uttam Beej Portal
Haryana Goverment Schemes
- Old Age Samman Allowance
- Widow Pension Scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- Financial Assistance to Destitute Children Scheme
- Financial Assistance to Non School Going Disabled Children
- Allowance to Dwarfs
- Allowance to Eunuchs
- Rajiv Gandhi Pariwar Bima Yojna
- Post-Matric Scholarship
- Merit Cum Means
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- About MMPSY
- MMPSY PPT
- MMPSY HINDI Manual
- MMPSY English Manual
- Premium Chart for PMMDY (Pension Plan)
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP)
- Download Family ID
- PMSVANidhi Process Flow
- PM SVANidhi through CSCs
- About PMSYM
- PMSYM Morpho Setting
- PMSYM Creative & FAQ
- PMSYM Process Manual