CSC Digipay Commission Chart
- VLE Insurance Process Flow
- RAP Registration Flow
- RAP and VLE INS POSP
- Life Insurance
- Life Insurance Renewal
- Motor Comprehensive
- Motor Third Party
- Personal Accident
- Fire and Allied Perils
- Health Insurance
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
- CSC Digipay Commission Chart
- HDFC Commission
- Axis Bank Commission
- UCO Bank Commission
- ICICI Bank Commission
- BOB Bank Commission
- BOI Bank Commission
- CBI Bank Commission
- LIFE INSURANCE RENEWAL HANDBOOK
- Difference Between CSC RAP Insurance And CSC VLE Insurance - Registration | Products | Commission
- LIC Commission
CSC Digipay Commission Chart
Today we will know about CSC Digipay Commission Chart and List 2021. Digipay is an Aadhaar enabled payment system (AEPS) created by CSC.
Which CSC VLE runs in rural remote areas, it provides banking facility in the village so that citizens get sitting at their homes. At present, Digipay CSC vle pays the highest commission among all the companies available on Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS).
DIGIPAY IMPS Payout Charge
Earlier, the money used to payout after 1-2 days because it was processed by NEFT and used by IndusInd Bank.
But now due to the payout IMPS add, now a time money comes in the account of VLE.
By which they are able to transfer more and give money to the customer at the same time. This has greatly benefited all our CSC VLEs.
Payout IMPS is some of the charges that have to be paid while transferring, such as ₹ 5 plus GST charge on TRANSECTION ranging from ₹ 1 to 25000.
From 25000 to 200000, you have to pay ₹ 10 plus GST charge. NEFT still does not charge any free of cost.
CSC Digipay Commission Chart and List 2021
The special service in CSC Digippe is AEPS and Money Transfer. I am giving below the commission list in detail, which you people can see easily understand how much TRANSECTION that commission gets.
CSC Digipay AEPS Commission Chart
|AEPS Transaction Amount||VLE Commission||TDS||Net VLE Commission|
Digipay Money Transfer (DMT) Commission Chart
Domestic money transfer through CSC Digipay gets a substantial commission. First of all, let me tell you one thing, you have to take extra charge from the customer to transfer money.
Because on transferring money from DGP, if you are transferring ₹ 1000 customer, then ₹ 10 charge will be deducted from you. In this way, if you do 2000, then if you do 20 and 10,000, then ₹ 100 charge will be deducted.
You will be paid commission from the charge that will be deducted. Below which I am giving you the Commission Chart which you can understand by looking at it.
|DMT Transaction Amount||VLE Share||TDS @ 5%||Net VLE Share|
CSC Micro ATM Commission Chart
CSC has also launched its Micro ATM. CSC VLE can now buy micro ATMs for ₹ 2100 from CSC market.
With this micro ATM you can withdraw balance inquiries and cash from all banks in India.
You will get commission on all transactions. Which I am giving you below in the Commission List.
|Transaction Amount||Total Incentive Received||VLE Gross Incentive Share||[email protected]%||Final VLE Incentive|
- CSC District Manager Haryana
- SCDCC Bank Computer Programmer & SDC Recruitment 2023
- Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- NSCL Junior Officer,Trainee & Other Recruitment 2023
- Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2023
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- MGNREGA, Gondia Resource Person Recruitment 2023
- SSC JHT, Jr Translator & SHT Recruitment 2023
- IBPS PO/MT-XIII 2023 – Apply Online for 3049 Probationary Officer
- ADA Recruitment 2023 – 100 Walk in Project Assistant Posts
- Uttarakhand Hill Certificate
- Haryana Caste Certificate
- Griha Aadhar Scheme
- Haryana Pitritva Labh Yojana
- Haryana E-Kharid
- eGras Haryana
- Haryana Labour Department Yojana
- Haryana Free Cycle Yojana
- eDisha Haryana
- Haryana Uttam Beej Portal
Haryana Goverment Schemes
- Old Age Samman Allowance
- Widow Pension Scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- Financial Assistance to Destitute Children Scheme
- Financial Assistance to Non School Going Disabled Children
- Allowance to Dwarfs
- Allowance to Eunuchs
- Rajiv Gandhi Pariwar Bima Yojna
- Post-Matric Scholarship
- Merit Cum Means
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- About MMPSY
- MMPSY PPT
- MMPSY HINDI Manual
- MMPSY English Manual
- Premium Chart for PMMDY (Pension Plan)
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP)
- Download Family ID
- PMSVANidhi Process Flow
- PM SVANidhi through CSCs
- About PMSYM
- PMSYM Morpho Setting
- PMSYM Creative & FAQ
- PMSYM Process Manual